- Client East Baltimore Development Inc
- Location Baltimore, MD
- Cost $43 M
- Size 133,000 sf
GES provided MEP & FP engineering services for a new Kindergarten through 8th grade, 103,000 sf Public School and 30,000 sf Family Support Center. The new school plays a big role in the single largest redevelopment project in Baltimore’s new $1.8 billion East Side.
The school supports 540 students and the Family Support center houses Early Learning programming for about 200 children from infancy to age 5 along with classrooms for adult learning programs and support space for counseling and administration. The MEP & FP systems were designed in REVIT and to the Baltimore Green Building Standards.
- 2014 AIA State/Regional Awards
- 2014 Architect Annual Design Review
- 2015 AIA NY State Award of Excellence: Institutional
- 2015 AIA NY State Best in State Award
- 2016 Institute Honor Awards for Architecture
- 2016 Award of Excellence by the AIA CAE Education Facility Design Awards