We are looking for a highly motivated Commissioning Engineer to be part of our Bethesda, Maryland office. As the Commissioning Engineer, responsibilities will include:
- Managing projects, plans, providing and gathering specifications, and executing assignments in a multi-disciplinary role for large facility projects.
- Reviewing design criteria, specifications, drawings and equipment submittals.
- Administering functional tests for various building MEP systems.
- Developing and maintaining commissioning logs and equipment checklists to track commissioning projects.
- Preparing commissioning test procedures and reports.
- Interfacing with clients, contractors and equipment vendors as needed.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in commissioning and/or mechanical engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in complex facilities and/or mission critical projects.
- Equipment testing experience in a critical facilities/facility environment.
- Experience with ASHRAE procedures and protocols is a plus.
- Excellent work ethic and attitude.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Interpersonal communication skills, combined with organizational skills, the ability to plan, balance and prioritize work.
Global Engineering Solutions offers all qualified employees a competitive benefits package including paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible spending accounts; life insurance; 401(k) retirement plan and more!
Email your resume