We are looking for an experienced BIM Manager to be part of our Bethesda, Maryland office. As the BIM Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring construction document accuracy based on discipline BIM Modeling.
- Collaborating and coordinating with other disciplines design changes and model challenges.
- Following BIM development content standards.
- Taking the lead on developing discipline specific BIM modeling content for projects.
- Providing supervision to the BIM Coordinator.
- Implementing REVIT training program for staff.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum 10 years’ of design experience in the A/E/C industry. MEP firms are preferred.
- Proficient modeler in either Mechanical, Electrical or Plumbing systems.
- Able to create families, within the Revit software.
- Understands dynamic schedules.
- Understands parameter and their proper usage.
- Proficient in REVIT, AutoCAD, Navisworks and MS Office.
- Excellent work ethic and attitude.
- Good communication and time management skills.
Global Engineering Solutions offers all qualified employees a competitive benefits package including paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible spending accounts; life insurance; 401(k) retirement plan and more!
Email your resume