We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Coordinator to be part of our Bethesda, Maryland office. Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with production of prime proposals for education, healthcare, commercial and government clients.
- Researching, gathering and editing proposal materials, including boiler plate text and formatting information.
- Participating in all aspect of proposal preparation including development and collection of standard materials (resumes and project profiles), document edits, content review, printing and final document assembly.
- Preparing statement of qualification packages and presentation materials.
- Working with senior technical staff to develop technical materials.
- Assisting with lead generation/tracking and identify project opportunities.
- Coordinating the firm’s social media initiatives.
- Updating and maintaining various marketing materials in Deltek Vision and on the firm’s network.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years’ marketing/proposal experience within the A/E/C industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or a related field.
- High Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision and InDesign is a plus.
- Excellent writing, proofreading and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work as part of a team.
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes.
Global Engineering Solutions offers all qualified employees a competitive benefits package including paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible spending accounts; life insurance; 401(k) retirement plan and more!
Engineering With Us
Global Engineering Solutions (GES) is an engineering, program management and construction management firm specializing in mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection engineering (MEP & FP). As one of the premier engineering firms in the area, GES is recognized as a leader in the design of facilities for healthcare, science and technology, education and commercial clients.