We are looking for a highly motivated Plumbing Engineer to be part of our firm. As the Project Plumbing Engineer, responsibilities will include:
- Designing plumbing systems including medical/laboratory piping and gases.
- Development of system design calculations, and selection of equipment for use in buildings.
- Preparation of detailed design documents.
- Specification writing/editing.
- Code compliance research.
- Coordinating work with other disciplines.
- Site survey to determine and document existing conditions.
- Providing construction administration services.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years’ design experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and MS Office.
- LEED certification/experience is a plus. CPD is preferred.
- Experience with laboratories/medical facilities design is preferred.
- Familiarity with codes, standards and design guidelines.
- Excellent work ethic and attitude.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Interpersonal communication skills, combined with organizational skills, the ability to plan, balance and prioritize work.
Global Engineering Solutions offers all qualified employees a competitive benefits package including paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible spending accounts; life insurance; 401(k) retirement plan and more!
Engineering With Us
Global Engineering Solutions (GES) is an engineering, program management and construction management firm specializing in mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection engineering (MEP & FP). As one of the premier engineering firms in the area, GES is recognized as a leader in the design of facilities for healthcare, science and technology, education and commercial clients.